*Woof woof* and *lick lick* everyone! Welcome to my blog! My name is Benji and I am a Salt&Pepper Miniature Schnauzer. Wanna know more about me? Then visit my blog often okay? *Lick*

Tuesday 27 March 2007

Pictures of me!



Here are some pictures of me, taken by mommy after the operation. As you can see, that is me, standing with my legs spread open after the operation. I guess I must have stood for hours that day! Another picture are of me, on Sunday, begging mommy to play with me! No more pain! However, mommy thinks it's unwise for me to be playing and put me back into my cage. :( So bored...

4 comments:

Amber said...

Poor benji, hope you're feeling better. I hate that cone collar!!! Wanna bite it off & tear it!!!heheh
Yea, after operation is No play No walkies No fun!! But the more you rest the faster it will recover!
Take care
Amber!!

Urban Smoothie Read said...

i use 2 wear d e-collar too...n i keep myself in d stand position for more than an hour...but finally, i'm too tired n collapsed

benjiboy said...

Hi Pacco and Amber,
Yeah, the e-collar thingy is really very annoying. I can't even see where mommy and daddy is if they stood beside me. Ended up knocking myself and banging myself lotsa time! Glad that the collar outta my face now! Phew!

Goofy said...

so benji..getting better of course now right? hehehe..