*Woof woof* and *lick lick* everyone! Welcome to my blog! My name is Benji and I am a Salt&Pepper Miniature Schnauzer. Wanna know more about me? Then visit my blog often okay? *Lick*

Wednesday 4 July 2007

Some pictures of Jessie & I - taken by mommy! She is still complaining that it's hard for her to get good shots of us! Either I wasn't looking at the camera or Jessie was fidgeting! Ha ha... Mom, if you use food as bait, it might be easier...

This is Mommy's best shot! Jessie looks kinda chubby but it's just only the fur! Don't get fool by her innocent chubby look, tho'! She can run faster than me!!!

Another shot of us!
Are we done yet?! We are hungry!!!



Both of us will be going to the groomer's this weekend. This will be Jessie's first official grooming session. We shall post our groomed & polished pictures then...

1 comment:

Amber-Mae said...

Wow, you fella's hair are sooo long already! I think it's time for you two to get a new haircut! hehehe... I'll tell you guys, you will NOT enjoy being at the groomer's. Believe me...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer