*Woof woof* and *lick lick* everyone! Welcome to my blog! My name is Benji and I am a Salt&Pepper Miniature Schnauzer. Wanna know more about me? Then visit my blog often okay? *Lick*

Monday 5 February 2007

Hi everyone! I have a video to share with you! Recently mommy has given me a pillow for me to sleep with and you know, the terrier trait in me made me wanna dig dig dig the pillow! I wasn't sure what I was digging for but it sure was fun! Or at least, that's what I thought! Daddy and Mommy however do not share the same thought. Daddy said it was time to sleep and ordered me to stop it coz the digging was quite loud and noisy. So, what I did was that I pretended to sleep everytime I heard the word, "Stop it!" and after a few seconds (sometimes minutes...to make sure no one took notice of me) and then I would "wake up" and started digging again! It was sooo fun! Until I eventually dozed off while pretending to be asleep....zzz...

PS: The video was kinda dark..hope you guys could see me in action!


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

4 comments:

Amber said...

I also like digging pillows and cushions. My mommy thinks is good so that I don't have to cut my nails.LOL,you are really funny and cute when you "sleep" . That's look like a really comfy pillow :D

Luv Amber!!

Amber-Mae said...

hahaha, poor thing. but you're one cute & smart fellow...good thing you know what "stop it" means.

benjiboy said...

Haha... and mommy thought I was weird. It seemed like you like digging too! Haha! Really? Digging pillows will not make my nails long? But mine seemed to grow very fast...even with all the digging and scratching!
Yeah, that's a really comfy pillow... zzz....

Urban Smoothie Read said...

hahaha.......seems like ur memory is lil too short.....

funny scene there....digging up some stuff..