*Woof woof* and *lick lick* everyone! Welcome to my blog! My name is Benji and I am a Salt&Pepper Miniature Schnauzer. Wanna know more about me? Then visit my blog often okay? *Lick*

Wednesday 14 February 2007

Where's my tooth?

This is weird... I was playing & biting mommy last Sunday and suddenly, I felt that I have lost a tooth! And so suddenly, mommy was holding my missing tooth (which happened to stuck on her hand) and told daddy excitedly that my tooth came off. Then, she went on talking, opening my mouth, looking and searching for any other missing teeth... Hmmm... I thought she was supposed to be worried that I am turning teethless (how to eat like that?!) but instead she was so excited and kept my tooth in a red packet. Hmmm... Mommy, you are getting weirder each day...
PS: Vet said I'm cleared of all the mites infection! So, cousin Max, when are you coming over to visit me? I am 4.3kg already!

1 comment:

Urban Smoothie Read said...

...after raising 2 puppy on my own...i never encounter such incident as tooth falling b4...i wish i could keep 1 of pacco's little teeth