*Woof woof* and *lick lick* everyone! Welcome to my blog! My name is Benji and I am a Salt&Pepper Miniature Schnauzer. Wanna know more about me? Then visit my blog often okay? *Lick*

Wednesday 20 June 2007

Jessie - the FBI Agent!

Mommy made Jessie wear my FBI t-shirt since I couldn't fit in anymore! Here are some of her pictures! She really think she is a FBI agent - duh...
Mission Impossible! I must get to the bone before Benji!
Special Agent - Jessie!
Yeah! I did it!
Tired already....please, no more mission ok...

4 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Hey Jessie has grown up a bit... hehe, she does look very cute in YOUR FBI t-shirt.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Kien said...

hi..where r u..benji boy.. why mummy never takes your picture...

anyway.. jessie so cute .. such a real cutie pie.. she should wear something more blingy.. hahaha

benjiboy said...

hi rossi,

well, the reason mommy seldom took my pictures was becoz i hate having photo-shooting session!!! i don't know... whenever i saw flash lights, i will just walk away or look away..and mommy always complains that she can't get good shots of me! hehehe...I am just so hard-to-get sometimes...

*Sasha* said...

hello,

jessie looks so cute in the FBI shirt! she has grown up a bit d.
Oh btw, you all going for the A Famosa Event organise by ppcom?