*Woof woof* and *lick lick* everyone! Welcome to my blog! My name is Benji and I am a Salt&Pepper Miniature Schnauzer. Wanna know more about me? Then visit my blog often okay? *Lick*

Tuesday 14 August 2007

Sleeping Poses...

Oops, here are some pictures taken by mommy when we were asleep... *embarrass*

Me, fell asleep on a pile of dirty curtains which mom were about to wash. You can't blame me for wanting to sleep there...it's sooooo comfy...
Another me, fell asleep while playing with my toys... see my boney and Kong?
Jessie, fell asleep beside her water bowl... Haha...maybe she wished to dream of food? She looks grumpy in her sleep tho'!

5 comments:

Urban Smoothie Read said...

i love sleeping on dirty rugs too...

Amber-Mae said...

Hmmmm, I don't like to sleep on rugs, carpets, couch or beds. It's too hot for a Golden like me! I'm like Jessie..Sleep on the nice cold tiled floor. It feeels goood & I can sleep better too!

By the way, how's Jessie's scar right now? Hope her scar is healing. Does her stitches need to be pulled out or it'll just dissolve in her?

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Goofy said...

I love to sleep on soft clothing place...might it be my own bed, or mom's bed, or the couch in the living room... doesn't that seems more cozy??

benjiboy said...

Goofy, of coz if I were given a choice, I would prefer to sleep on the bed...but that's not accessible to us tho'... so lucky you...

Jessie is ok now...the scar has healed and is now being tomboyish as usual...no removal of stitches needed...hehe...

Groovy Dogs Just Wanna Hv Fun said...

wake up Benjiboy, Dog Carnival is on this Sunday at BU park! Remember to bring ur humans along.