*Woof woof* and *lick lick* everyone! Welcome to my blog! My name is Benji and I am a Salt&Pepper Miniature Schnauzer. Wanna know more about me? Then visit my blog often okay? *Lick*

Thursday 3 May 2007

Some pictures...

Here are some update pictures of Jessie and I...This is Jessie with her DOWN pose. How does she look? I think she looks great!
This is Jessie, sleeping but smiling at the same time. How vain!
This is Jessie, trying to get us out of the crate! But, erm, Jessie, the door is at the other side..
Mommy tied a piece of her old PJs around me to make it look as if I am wearing a dress! I am a big boy, I don't wear dress! But, personally, I don't think PINK suits me well. What do you think?

Jessie fell asleep on the vet's examination table...duh...
"I am so drunk and lonely..." Daddy made me pose with a beer bottle and remote control. Hey, I looked like a model from an advertisement, eh?
Arrghh!!!! Where's Jessie's body?!?! Aww.. but she still look so cute without her body...

7 comments:

Urban Smoothie Read said...

jessie looks like a little hamster in the pic @ d vet clinic....so cute..

benjiboy said...

hey Pacco! Yeah, Mom and Dad also said the same thing. Haha... Sometimes I wonder how she could sleep on that cold hard thingy...

Goofy said...

oh benji...I love your photo sleeping beside that beer bottle...very cute and cute and cute!!!
dunno what word to use to describe!hehehe

benjiboy said...

Hi Goofy! Yeah, Daddy thinks I have model potential and made me pose like that. Haha.
Well, in actual fact, he just wanna make fun of me. I was actually sleeping that time...kekeke...

Ben & Darling said...

Oh Benji, I fall a sleep on the table during my 1st visit to the vet too. Well its cold & comfy....but I dont like to visit vet now....hehehh

Ben & Darling said...

Oh Benji, I fall a sleep on the table during my 1st visit to the vet too. Well its cold & comfy....but I dont like to visit vet now....hehehh

Urban Smoothie Read said...

oh..tat's weird that ben can actually fall asleep...

whenever i reach d vet n being on d cold table can really frighten d hell out of me...i can still remember d incident of me pooing on d table..