*Woof woof* and *lick lick* everyone! Welcome to my blog! My name is Benji and I am a Salt&Pepper Miniature Schnauzer. Wanna know more about me? Then visit my blog often okay? *Lick*

Thursday 3 May 2007

I am not bad either!

Hey guys! Guess what?! I can go down the stairs already and man, I am good! Well, the story is like this: Jessie, being a show-off, kept showing Mommy and Daddy how fast she can go up and down the stairs. And me, being a hero, came down the stairs just to prove them that I can as well! Ta-daa!!!!!!

(Okay, Mom, I will tell them the WHOLE story...) The ACTUAL story is like that... Jessie (a show-off!) really did go up the stairs and down to show Mommy and Daddy. And Mommy felt that I too, should know how to do it as well. So, she lured me and Jessie up to the 1st Floor and she went down all by herself without carrying me! Jessie (a show-off) quickly went down after Mommy, leaving me all alone. Hmmph! Down below, Mommy waited and kept encouraging me to come down all by myself and Jessie (a real show-off) kept coming up the stairs and going down. In the end, I really couldn't stand being so far apart from mommy (and also that gleeful look on Jessie's face) that I took my first brave step downwards. Soon (like umm..2 minutes later), I was reunited with my Mommy and looking at her proud and happy face, I am glad that I made my move. Guess, I too, owed it to Jessie as well, if it's not for her show-offish attitude, I might never have the guts to do it. :) Thanks Jessie, for being such a show-off! :p Licks**

No comments: