*Woof woof* and *lick lick* everyone! Welcome to my blog! My name is Benji and I am a Salt&Pepper Miniature Schnauzer. Wanna know more about me? Then visit my blog often okay? *Lick*

Monday 30 April 2007

Hmmph! Jessie is a show-off!

I have something to announce today! Jessie is a show-off! It's official! Hmmph! First, she managed to climb up the stairs, up a storey high on her first day of arrival! Then, she understood that SIT meaning "bum touches floor" within 2 minutes into the training. And yesterday, she managed to go down the stairs ALL-BY-HERSELF, without Mommy or Daddy teaching her! Now you know why I accused her of being a show-off right?! She just wanna get all the attention for herself! Daddy and Mommy have been praising her (and teasing me for being such a baby!) all day...jeez... :(
A-ha! There's one more thing that Jessie doesn't know yet! She doesn't know where to poo/pee yet! Kekeke...muahahaha... Note to self: Better show-off to Mommy while I can before Jessie does it... *winkwink*

6 comments:

Ben & Darling said...

Oh Benji, never mind la. U know small kid is like that....so you better poopee at the right place so mom & dad will sayang you more.

benjiboy said...

yes, that's what i am doing right now..hehe... but after she learnt that, what am I gonna do?

Jane Su said...

awww benji dear... i think u better master some hard tricks b4 that small kid does.. hehe ! impress mommy ! then she will sayang u more !

ohhh... wanna invite u over to me + ben + scooby barkday pawty this sat 5/5/07 6pm ! come ya ! do update us any yummy food ya !

A'nnie.H said...

hey there..just droppin by to say hi...and benji boy is such a cutie :)

benjiboy said...

Molly,
I am afraid we all can't make it to your Barkday party! :( Daddy's sis (my aunt) is moving over to our house and Mommy has to help out this whole weekend! Duh! How "interesting"!

But I hope you and Scooby and Ben have a great time ya! Happy Barkday in advance! Yum Seng!

benjiboy said...

Hey Annie,

You are a cutie yourself! :)

Lotsa Licks,
Benji Boy