*Woof woof* and *lick lick* everyone! Welcome to my blog! My name is Benji and I am a Salt&Pepper Miniature Schnauzer. Wanna know more about me? Then visit my blog often okay? *Lick*

Thursday 26 April 2007

Going to Taiping!

Yeah, this Friday, we will be returning back to Daddy's hometown for the weekend. This time, Jessie will be tagging along. I wonder how long can she hold her pee coz she is still so young and can't really hold as long as I can. Me, being a big boy now, I can hold my pee for the night! Of course, if I suddenly have the urge to go middle of the night, not to worry, as I can find my way in the dark to the toilet and return quietly to my bed to sleep without waking up mommy. [Smug]
Oh ya, back to the trip. I wonder if mommy will bring along a leash so that we can have a walk around Daddy's place. Better put that in my checklist. :) But, one thing I don't like about Daddy's place or any other place for the matter, is that, the toilet is not the same as the one where I live now. The smell is not the same and the tiles are not of the same size and colour. And this is making me confused! So, usually at Daddy's hometown, I will do my business in the crate. Daddy tried bringing me to the toilet during the CNY trip but I don't have much "feeling" for that place and just sat down on the floor, looking pitifully at Daddy. In the end, Daddy had not choice but to put me in my crate. The second I was in there, I pooed/peed like crazy. This time, I think I will have to share the "crate-toilet" with Jessie while we were there.
Anyway, here is the checklist of all the things mommy needs to pack for us. Really pity her as we have lotsa things to bring and are actually more than mommy's own stuff.

1. My Kibbles - NutriEdge Stage 2, enough of 4 meals
2. Jessie's Kibbles - NutriEdge Stage 1, enough for 4 meals
3. My Food Bowl
4. Jessie's Food Bowl
5. My Pillow/Bed - For me to have a good rest
6. Jessie's Pillow/Bed - For her to have a good rest too!
7. Our toys - Lucky we both can share toys!
8. Crate - Oooh, this is the most problematic as our crate are kinda huge and it can just fit nicely into Daddy's car, taking up half of the back seat.
9. Leash - For me of course!
10. Lotsa kitchen towels - To clean up accidents, mostly Jessie's...hehe...

Ok, I guess that's all for this trip. Lucky it's only a 3 days, 2 nights. If not, mommy has to bring our shampoo and towels and other grooming materials... phew!

5 comments:

Urban Smoothie Read said...

have a safe trip....

n make sure ur owner made more frequent pit-stop for jesse.

Jessie, Jake and Lola said...

We hope you have a super trip.

We just found your blog and we love it!

My name is Jesie and I am a minature shnauzer/poodle too and i have a brother name Jake who is a lasaapso poodle.

You look a lot like me - I am more reddish though!

Goofy said...

Hope u have a nice trip there..don't forget to take many photos and post it in your blog huh!!

Jane Su said...

haloe Benji ! u r invited to Me + Ben + Scooby barkday pawty at my house on 5/5/07 @ 6pm... is pot luck style !

u can refer my blog for the map ya !

if u can make it, pls comfirm ya with mommy with wat food u would like to contribute :D

thnaks thnks !

benjiboy said...

Hi All! The trip was fun! I get to meet Daddy's bro,dad and mom! Cool! Altho' Jessie gave lotsa trouble to Mommy by pee-ing all over.

Hey Jessie and Jake, thanks for dropping by! Jessie, I agree that we look alike, except for our colour. Mommy and I both think you are very pretty!