*Woof woof* and *lick lick* everyone! Welcome to my blog! My name is Benji and I am a Salt&Pepper Miniature Schnauzer. Wanna know more about me? Then visit my blog often okay? *Lick*

Monday 16 April 2007

JESSIE!

I have a great news to share! Daddy and Mommy bought a toy poodle which Daddy named her Jessie! She is only 2 months old but she could run real fast for someone her size and age. Jessie is apricot in colour and weigh only 0.99 kg! But don't let her tiny and innocent look fool you! She is a very brave and naughty gal, she is! Imagine her, being so tiny, she could climb up the stairs, up a storey without Daddy and Mommy teaching her. Mommy kept teasing me that I can't even climb up the stairs even at age 4 months old, and that is with lotsa guidance and training from Mom and Dad. Yeah, mom, no one is perfect, okay... At least I do not scream and screech like Jessie does, when you put me in my crate. I was and am a very good-natured boy and I don't mind where I am as long as I am in the same room as you are, somewhere where I could see you. :) Okay, so I may not learnt how to SIT in 2 minutes time but I did learnt it in 2 days time! That's not bad for a puppy, right? Okay okay, I may be hyper-active and wants to play all the time, not wanting you to clean my ear and brush my hair, unlike Jessie, who is most willing to lay on your lap and sleep while you groom her ear, but I am also fun to be with, right? So, no more teasing ya, mom!
Oh, back to Jessie! I really love being with her..and I loved snuggling with her while sleeping. Now, with Jessie screaming while being the in crate, mommy has no choice but to let her sleep on the floor with full access to the room. So, since mommy is very fair towards us (altho' mommy sometimes gives me treats but not to Jessie... WinkWink!) and I am 98% house-broken, she lets me sleep on the floor as well with Jessie...Cool! Now I don't have to be in the crate at all!
In my conclusion, I am glad that mommy and daddy bought Jessie! Now, I don't feel so bored at home, while waiting for them to come back from work. :)
PS: Mommy is too busy training Jessie that she doesn't have the time to download pictures from the handphone into the pc. Will update you Jessie's pictures when mommy is free-er, which I doubt she will be at the moment with both of us at home. :p

1 comment:

Amber-Mae said...

Wow! New member in the family! WELCOME LITTLE JESSIE! You're so adorable... At first I thought you were a Goldendoodle coz you look very similar to one. Hope you're coping well with your new borther Benji & your new home & ma & pa!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer