*Woof woof* and *lick lick* everyone! Welcome to my blog! My name is Benji and I am a Salt&Pepper Miniature Schnauzer. Wanna know more about me? Then visit my blog often okay? *Lick*

Tuesday 17 April 2007

Pictures Update!

Finally! Here are some pictures of Jessie and yours truly...This is Jessie, first day back to our home. Still very blurblur that day. Hehe. She is such a cutie, eh? Just like me when I was a young puppy! :)
Here is Jessie, acting cute, trying to win Mommy's and Daddy's heart... and mine too...keke...
Cutie Jessie, wondering what's the flash is...
Still wondering.... Jessie, you are supposed to dodge when you see the flash! :)
Jessie loves to sleep on Mommy's and Daddy's feet. Really very manja, even on the first day! Here is she, sleeping on mommy's feet, tired after the trip home from Klang and the endless photo-shooting session!

Pictures of me and Jessie, finally falling asleep, after a long tiring day.... yawn...feels good to have someone accompany me. Jessie's fur is so soft...yawn...just like a pillow...yawn...

Lastly, this is me, sleeping on daddy's lap during a football match between Manchester United (Daddy's fav. team) and some other team in yellow...I wasn't watching...Why watch when I can sleep on daddy's lap? :) Jessie didn't get to sleep on daddy's lap yet coz she hasn't passed her toilet-training yet... Woo-hoo!

6 comments:

Goofy said...

Oh benji, both of u really look as cute as both...oh..mom felt wanna hug u both so muchhhh!!!!

sweet licks
Goofy

benjiboy said...

Hey Goofy! Ya, you should get Mommy to get you a furry friend. It's really fun you know, having someone to play with us when your Mommy is at work... Err..you are not the jealous kind, are you? I am not as I share my toys and food with Jessie...but sometimes I do like to snatch toys away from Jessie to make her chase after me! Kekeke...

Sniff & Licks,
Benji

*Sasha* said...

oh benji,
you lil sista is so cute and adorable....i like her very very much! of course, you are handsome too :)
it's good to hear that you accept her well...

Amber-Mae said...

Awww... you're just a cutie Jessie. Love your colour. Loving your new home, bother, ma & pa???

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Groovy Dogs Just Wanna Hv Fun said...

Hah 2 tiny n cute fellas. If old enuf, do remember to join us for the PetnYou Agility n OB trials on May 13 at BU.

benjiboy said...

Hi Guys! Yeah, she is fun to be with! And would say quite hyper compared to me when I wasa puppy. Hehe. We are not sure what colour she is actually. Mommy thinks Jessie is apricot but some people commented her being brown.Hmm... Doesn't matter what colour she is tho' coz we love her all the same!