*Woof woof* and *lick lick* everyone! Welcome to my blog! My name is Benji and I am a Salt&Pepper Miniature Schnauzer. Wanna know more about me? Then visit my blog often okay? *Lick*

Friday 20 April 2007

Mommy's angry!

Mommy has been pretty angry these days. Not with me tho'! She's angry with Jessie coz Jessie has been a very naughty girl. Whenever mommy puts Jessie in her crate, Jessie will scream and scream until Mommy lets her out. Mommy and Daddy are now training her on her toilet-training session and they realised that the only way to train Jessie is by crate-training. The thing is, Jessie won't shut-up when she is in the crate. Even when we were all in the same room, with everyone nearby her, she will still scream to get all the attention. Sometimes, truth to be told, I also can't stand her and when mommy is away (not that far away but far enough not to see me!), I will growl and bark at her to make her shut-up. *winkwink*
Daddy now realised how much a good boy I have been all these while. Although I do howl and whine when I was being left alone (coz I need to see where mom and dad were!) but once I was in the same room/area with them, I am cool and will do my own thing (mostly sleeping la...keke) But, that is not the same case as Jessie. I hope she could stop screaming or maybe she could be house-broken faster, then mommy won't have to be so angry at her. I hate to see mommy's angry. :( Luckily, I am smart. Whenever mommy is lecturing Jessie, I will quickly dodge to a safe place together with Daddy and watch the "nice show" from there!
Btw, now with Jessie here with us, I wanna show mommy how good and well-behaved I am. So, since her arrival, I have not missed the spot where I should do my poopoo/peepee. :) And mommy is so proud of me!
PS: I hope you won't think of my mommy as a bad woman coz she still loves me and Jessie alot!!! And Jessie is not a bad girl either! She's just a bit stubborn and spoilt, so unlike me - I am so COOL...

No comments: