*Woof woof* and *lick lick* everyone! Welcome to my blog! My name is Benji and I am a Salt&Pepper Miniature Schnauzer. Wanna know more about me? Then visit my blog often okay? *Lick*

Wednesday 4 April 2007

Playtime!

I had just invented a cool game to play with mommy! Everytime when mommy opens the door to throw the garbage or to check for mails, I will rush out of the door, grab the first slipper I saw on the floor and run to the garden, drop whatever it is in my mouth and run back to mommy. Then, at this time, mommy will sure go back to retrieve the slipper (which is on the grass) and I shall be waiting and once mommy drop it on the floor to where it belong, I shall repeat the whole process with another slipper! How fun is that?! Haha. I usually took one out of a pair so mommy will have to either go barefooted or with a mismatched pair to get me and the rest of the items in the garden! This is really fun! You guys should try it out! Sometimes, mommy got so tired with herself running back and forth collecting slippers, she just went into the house, leaving all the slippers in the garden! (She picked them up once I was safe in the house...jeez...) This is when I know the game ends and rush back into the house before mommy locks the door. Cool, huh?
Another game which mommy and I love to play is Playing Catch. Well, usually I will start the game where I will run towards mommy, jumping up and touching her with my front paws, then she will run and try to catch me. I will run as fast as I could and hide somewhere (usually under the sofa or bed, depending where we were). Mommy will then touch me and run away as fast as she could and then I will be the one trying to catch her. And when I did (which is easy-peasy as mommy runs kinda slow for someone who has long legs compared to mine...), I will run as fast as I could before mommy can touch me and so on! By the time we finish this game, both of us were very sweaty and tired and thirsty and zzzz....

No comments: