*Woof woof* and *lick lick* everyone! Welcome to my blog! My name is Benji and I am a Salt&Pepper Miniature Schnauzer. Wanna know more about me? Then visit my blog often okay? *Lick*

Tuesday 23 January 2007

Another jab!

Mommy and Daddy brought me to the vet yesterday again and the vet gave me another of the painful jab. This time, vet jabbed me on my buttbutt and it really hurt my buttbutt! Ouu....ouu... I was howling and crying and screaming at the same time while trying my best to climb up to mommy. :( And worse, this vet didn't even give me treats unlike the previous vet. Hmmph!
Mommy said I had to come for at least 2 more times and the vet will do some testing to see if the mites are still around or not. If not, 2 more extra jabs... I was so glad that I could finally go home and rest. No more jab until next week!

No comments: