*Woof woof* and *lick lick* everyone! Welcome to my blog! My name is Benji and I am a Salt&Pepper Miniature Schnauzer. Wanna know more about me? Then visit my blog often okay? *Lick*

Tuesday 16 January 2007

Yahoo! I did it!

Yeah! I finally knew how to climb up the stairs! Now, I don't have to wait patiently downstairs for mommy and daddy to come down but instead I can follow them up. Sometimes, I am even faster in going up the stairs than both of them... But there is this tiny problem, I don't know how to go down the staircase. Anyway, mommy won't let me coz she said I was too tiny and might fall and break myself. Mommy said she will only let me when I am bigger and stronger, so for the time being, I am enjoying myself being carried downstairs by mommy every morning. Hehe. At the same time, I will be licking mommy on her chin to tell her "Thank you!"
Auntie Mindy said that she will be bringing Max for a visit and then we could go for a walk together. I really can't wait! The last time I saw Max, he was a huge beagle and I was so small then (I was only 3 months old!). Now that I am taller and older (actually, I am only 4 months old,but anyway...), I think we could have real fun now!
PS: Mommy will be bringing me to the vet today coz there are some red spots on my tummy and mommy & daddy are worried. I hate going to the vet! The last time I was there, I was being jabbed by the vet!

No comments: