*Woof woof* and *lick lick* everyone! Welcome to my blog! My name is Benji and I am a Salt&Pepper Miniature Schnauzer. Wanna know more about me? Then visit my blog often okay? *Lick*

Friday 26 January 2007

Mommy's Happy!

Mommy was in a very good mood yesterday! Wanna know why? Coz I finally knew how to do the "DOWN" command! Yeah, I finally figured out that I am supposed to do the DOWN position all by myself and not waiting for mommy to do it for me. Mommy was dancing around and around when I first did the command without any help (Altho' mommy has to repeat the command for a few times before I get it..:p) ... Hehe... It's a bit weird that human get so excited over little things. Hmmm... But it's a good thing though, coz mommy gave me some treats as a reward. Cool!

PS: Yesterday was "Cleaning Ears" day..Urgghh...

2 comments:

Urban Smoothie Read said...

wow ! benji, wat an improvement...

wit all those consistent training...i bet u can start competiting during d k9 events...

benjiboy said...

Hey Auntie Amanda,

I have a long way to go compared to Pacco... but thanks for the compliment!