*Woof woof* and *lick lick* everyone! Welcome to my blog! My name is Benji and I am a Salt&Pepper Miniature Schnauzer. Wanna know more about me? Then visit my blog often okay? *Lick*

Wednesday 17 January 2007

Ear infection... :(

Daddy and Mommy brought me to the vet yesterday. The vet is a nice lady and she was very patient and kind to me. Dr said that I had a mites infection in my ears (that's is why I can't hear you when you scold me, Mom!) and some yeast infection on my belly. Mommy and Daddy were quite surprised coz they just cleaned my ears about 3 days ago and everything was fine then. Dr. said that I might be getting the infection from other dogs or even grass. I hope daddy and mommy will still allow me to go for dogs's event after this. Mommy told Auntie Mindy not to have cousin Max to come visit yet until I am cleared of all the mites and yeast infection. (Darn!) Nice Dr. said that I will have to be jabbed for 3 to 4 times weekly until the mites infection is gone! Those are painful jab you know? They are some oil-based jabs and sort of went under your skin. I was at first ok with the jab (it was kinda prickly) but a few seconds, I started to feel all the pain. I clutched tightly to Mommy and Daddy and whined softly ( I didn't want the Dr. to think I am such a baby...). The Dr. also helped to clean all the wax in my ears. Yucky! I was so glad that I could finally go home. Before I left, nice Dr. said I am very well-behaved puppy and both mommy and daddy were so proud of me! Mommy bought me a new toy as a reward! Yeah! Thanks mom!
PS: I weigh 3.2kgs now! Two months ago, I was only 1kg. Hehe...

No comments: