*Woof woof* and *lick lick* everyone! Welcome to my blog! My name is Benji and I am a Salt&Pepper Miniature Schnauzer. Wanna know more about me? Then visit my blog often okay? *Lick*

Wednesday 31 January 2007



Here are some pictures of me in my new big crate! Mommy decided to buy me a new and bigger one since I was already house-broken and besides, I am getting bigger and bigger each day! The old one was too small for me to stay in for 8 hours in a stretch! But it's great as a sleeping area though, coz it's small and cozy! Thus, mommy keep the old crate upstairs, specially for me during my sleeping/napping time.
Yesterday was a fun day for me, coz mommy let me out in the garden for half an hour!! I kept chewing the grass, leaves, anything I could find in the garden and mommy had a hard time catching me so that she could remove the things out from my mouth! Haha..mommy, I am so much faster than you! Altho' my legs are much shorter than yours but I have great stamina and super speed!

2 comments:

Urban Smoothie Read said...

ooo....i like speedy pal...hope tat v can hd a great dash sum day

benjiboy said...

No problemo, Pacco! But you have an advantage over me with your long legs! I better start practising at home...kekeke...