*Woof woof* and *lick lick* everyone! Welcome to my blog! My name is Benji and I am a Salt&Pepper Miniature Schnauzer. Wanna know more about me? Then visit my blog often okay? *Lick*

Thursday 11 January 2007

I'm gonna have a girlfriend/sister!



Mommy told me that the nice lady who groom me (until I look so handsome now.. hehe..) has gotten her family a female Mini Schnauzer from the same breeder where mommy got me. Nice lady suggested that maybe she could be my girlfriend one day when she gets older. Cool! I don't even have to waste my time looking for a gf. Hehe. But mommy said that she could be my little sis from a different littre. Hmm... anyway, no matter what, I will either be having a gf or a sis. Which, to me, is great news!
PS: Daddy is finally free this Sunday! Yeah! Now we could go to the K9 day as a big happy family!
I have also posted some cool pix taken by the nice lady who groomed me last week. How do I look?

4 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Hello there! Welcome to the world of dog blogs! Hope you're having a good time using blogger & meeting new doggie friends all over the world. And also thanks for dropping by Amber's Blog, she's happy to meet a new friend! I've added you as Amber's JigglyFriends. Hope to hear more from you, see ya!!!

benjiboy said...

Hi Melissa,
Welcome and thank you for dropping by! We saw Amber, Faith and Chloe participating at the K9 day Beauty Pageant yesterday and they are all so beautiful!
Cheers!

*Sasha* said...

hi benji,
cool...if u happen to hv a gf and offsprings in future, do let me know ya...who knows...my mum might consider a MS since she feels that u r extremely cute :)

benjiboy said...

Hi Sasha,

Mommy might get me a gf in future, but I guess I won't be having kids coz mommy said it's better for me to be neutered and she's gonna do it in a month or so.. Sobsob... Anyway, having a gf as a playmate is kinda cool too eh?
PS: Mommy and I both think that you are cutest poodle we have seen! Honest! Mommy is also crazy for a poodle like you now, but she doesn't has time a puppy now. Hehe.. coz I took away a lot of her time...hehe... maybe later when I am older...

PS: Jess, is it very hard to maintain Sasha's look ar? All the grooming and all? I really love Sasha...she really look like princess. Usually for poodle, they will leave the face bare right but for Sasha, you purposely kept the hair there? -Cindy-