*Woof woof* and *lick lick* everyone! Welcome to my blog! My name is Benji and I am a Salt&Pepper Miniature Schnauzer. Wanna know more about me? Then visit my blog often okay? *Lick*

Wednesday 10 January 2007

My First Entry!!

Woof woof everyone! Welcome to my blog! Mommy said that I should have a blog for myself so that I can share with everyone the story of my life. Mommy is still new to this blog and still is confused as to how to post and so on... so, we are both learning together how to post things up here. Hehe... Mommy, you can do it!
Anyway, let me introduce myself first. My name is Benji but mommy has other names for me as well. Sometimes she calls me Benji Boy or Handsome Boy and very often Good Boy. I don't know what it means but I hope it's something good. I am now 3.5 months old and had all my jabs already. Mommy said she can finally bring me kaikai around my house. I have always been indoor as mommy is afraid that I might get sick outside. Overall, I am a good boy and I know how to peepee and poopoo in the toilet now (altho' sometimes I like to do it in the living room..hehe). I also know my sit and stay and come but only when there is food around. Hehe. I enjoy chasing mommy and daddy, biting their fingers and newspapers but I am afraid of pails and noisy big plastic bags. :p

No comments: