*Woof woof* and *lick lick* everyone! Welcome to my blog! My name is Benji and I am a Salt&Pepper Miniature Schnauzer. Wanna know more about me? Then visit my blog often okay? *Lick*

Wednesday 10 January 2007

I have a dream...

I had a nightmare this early morning at 5.40am! I dreamt that big, noisy plastic bags are chasing after me and I can't find my mommy and daddy! In my dream, I kept barking loudly at the plastic bags to stop them from coming near me and of all a sudden, I heard mommy's voice and realise that I was only dreaming. Mommy looked shocked but quickly came to me and sayang me. Daddy also woke up from all the noises and came shortly after mommy. While I was awake, I went to the toilet to pee. Mommy praise me for being a good boy... :) Woof!

2 comments:

*Sasha* said...

hi benji,
nice blog u hv here and u look very cute!!! wah....u dream ah? so cute ler...so far my mommy hasn't encounter any scene where i dream until i barked! heheheeh..sleep till snore got lo..:P

benjiboy said...

Hi Sasha,
Welcome to my blog! Licks!
You snore when you sleep? So cute! I don't know yet if I snore or not coz mommy is a sleepyhead. Hehe. At first mommy was wondering whether was I dreaming that night. She checked out some of the webpage and found out that we do dream like humans do. Some even "run" in their sleep. Hehe. Maybe they dreamt they are chasing rabbits.