*Woof woof* and *lick lick* everyone! Welcome to my blog! My name is Benji and I am a Salt&Pepper Miniature Schnauzer. Wanna know more about me? Then visit my blog often okay? *Lick*

Friday 19 January 2007

My sleeping poses!




Aiyah, mommy and daddy so bad! They took pictures when I was sleeping soundly and now they want to post in online?!?!?! Oh, phew...lucky mom is only sending the sensored picture. Kekeke... I used to enjoy sleeping by my side but recently I had just learnt how to sleep like mommy and daddy. Yep, by sleeping on my back!!! You should try it out!
PS: One of the pictures was of me sleeping on mommy's lap while she was watching tv.

4 comments:

Amber said...

Hi benji! I'm Amber,little black chihuahua, saw ur post in rooney's blog ;) I haven't meet a Schnauzer in my life! You're a really cutie! Are u a miniature schnauzer? Sleeping on my back isn't really comfortable,my back will hurt*if is hard*.I like lying on the side! :) I don't like bath too. :) I will run everywhere crazily after I bath,lol* don't you?

Luv Amber

benjiboy said...

Hi Amber! Welcome to my blog! Yep, I am a mini schnauzer! You are a cutie yourself! Mommy also loves chihuahua very much!
Yeah, I hate bath time and I will be trying my best to get away from mommy and daddy.. That's the only time I don't wanna go near them. Haha, and I will run everywhere like you too...and not only that, I will be digging the floor and banging my head on the walls. I don't really understand why I did that, guess it was to show them how unhappy I was during bathing time. Hehe. Which reminds me, it's bathing time today... :(

Amber said...

My mommy catch me and bring me to the bathroom, got no chance to run XD lol, your head don't hurt when u hit the wall? But you have to remember bathing keep u clean ^^, I added ur blog to my favorite blog list! Hope u don't mind :)

Luv Amber!!

benjiboy said...

Of coz I won't mind! It's always my pleasure to know a new frn...

Ya, mommy kept saying that bathing will keep me clean but it's kinda pointless coz i get dirty easily...u know..playing in the garden and all...kekeke...

Licks**