*Woof woof* and *lick lick* everyone! Welcome to my blog! My name is Benji and I am a Salt&Pepper Miniature Schnauzer. Wanna know more about me? Then visit my blog often okay? *Lick*

Thursday 25 January 2007

My cousin Max!



Hi all! Here are some of cousin Max's pictures taken when he was a baby! Isn't he a cutie, like me?

I have just found out a cool game to play with mommy. All I have to do is to climb up the stairs and wait for mommy to come and get me. See, I am still a shortie, so I can't walk down the stairs yet and mommy has to climb up the stairs to bring me down to play. Isn't it fun?! In a way, I can make mommy slim down coz she has to make many trips up and down the stairs. Haha.. And me, just waiting patiently upstairs for mommy to realise I was missing and came looking for me upstairs. Hehehe... :) Ok, sometimes this game backfires when mommy decided that enough is enough and left me all alone upstairs, waiting. However, I do have a special weapon, that is to whine and cry and howl with all my might. A 100% sure-way to get attention from mommy!

No comments: