*Woof woof* and *lick lick* everyone! Welcome to my blog! My name is Benji and I am a Salt&Pepper Miniature Schnauzer. Wanna know more about me? Then visit my blog often okay? *Lick*

Thursday 18 January 2007

I hate bath!

I don't understand why mommy needs to bathe me so often! It's not like I am dirty or anything! I am an indoor dog and I play indoor as well. Ok, occassionally I do play in the garden but I am still very clean. Why, mom?! I really hate bath-time! Mommy and Daddy made me soooo wet and I looked so thin and tiny when my hair's wet... Not handsome and cute at all! And Daddy even said that I looked like a big size Chihuahua! What?!?!?! Personally, I think bathing should just be once a month, or even better, once a year! Or best, never ever!
Okay, okay, I do admit I look and smell nice after bath, but I really don't like water much. Maybe if daddy and mommy bathe me with yogurt and milk or something like that, I might enjoy it. :p

No comments: