*Woof woof* and *lick lick* everyone! Welcome to my blog! My name is Benji and I am a Salt&Pepper Miniature Schnauzer. Wanna know more about me? Then visit my blog often okay? *Lick*

Monday 29 January 2007

Mommy and I!





Here are some pictures of me and mommy taken by daddy! Yeah, I would like to look at the camera too, if only I wasn't too busy chewing on mommy's hair... But seriously, how do I look? *AHEM*
Daddy and Mommy tried their hands grooming me on Saturday. Somehow they didn't know how to clip my body hair and ended up only trimming the furnishings on my legs, cutting my nails and pulling hair out from my ears! Daddy was pleased with the results (coz he's the one doing the trimming on my legs) but mommy was complaining that the furnishings are kinda short and it made my legs look skinny. I guess I'm ok with it so my legs feel lighter now with less hair. Now, I can climb up the stairs faster than ever!

3 comments:

*Sasha* said...

hi benji,
GONG XI FA CAI!!! you n your mommy are definitely a good match...n u hv a very pretty mommy too!

Jane Su said...

benjiboy... ur mommy is lenglui and u r cutie pie :)

such a great match !

YA I wanna invite u, ur lenglui mommy, and daddy to come to me+ben+scooby s' barkday party on 5/5/07 at 6pm.. is a saturday.. at my house in cheras..

the type is pot luck..

to know more info.. pls update at the 'Me and My Dog' section in ppcom forum ya..

hope u guys can come hahha !

Goofy said...

oh...benji...u r soo cute and ur mommy is soooooooooo pretty!!!!